I am still trying to get back into the swing of blogging…and I am planning on finishing up my travel series…but until then here is a very short and sweet blog post on what is in my (vintage) bag.
- Vintage White Hanky
- A Paper Back (“Persuasion” is one of my all time favourite books)
- iPhone and headphones
- Drink bottle (this one is a plastic one from smiggle – I haven’t been able to use metal drink bottles since I was pregnant with miss 13 when I couldn’t even use metal cutlery without my gag reflex going crazy)
- Vintage Rain Bonnet in an adorable little case
- A mirror
- My favourite lipstick – “Really Red” by Revlon
- A vintage Pillbox filled with pills for the various ailments I have
- A notebook – sometimes the phone notepad just doesn’t cut it.
- A pen
- My huge ugly purse (would like to replace this with a cute vintage one)
- A Hair Scarf. I live in a super windy area and I throw this on to save my hair while travelling.
- My favourite vintage bag by Spilene. I have 3 bags exactly like this (I also have a red and a white one) and they are the perfect size to hold all my goodies. I really can’t leave home without all of these things.
So ladies – what is in your bag? I would love to see what everyone else deems essential. If the comment box isn’t enough and you decide to do your own blog post on it please link me to it in the comments!
Miss Fairchild xoxo
ps – I have been so thrilled reading all of your responses to “How Wearing Vintage Has Changed Me” that I would actually love to have some of you lovely ladies guest post on the blog with your own thoughts on how vintage has changed you. If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org